Plebe Parents' Weekend - 2015

Last weekend, my husband and I spent a really nice weekend with our son for Plebe Parents' Weekend at the U.S. Naval Academy ...

The Tecumseh Statue
Painted To Welcome Parents
Formation Parade

So Happy To See My Plebe

A Grown Man Now ... But Still My Boy

Back In Formation

Singing, How Long Have You Been In The Navy ... Pirate Style ...
During Evening Formation

Hanging With Dad!

Checking Out Noah's Dorm Room

"Inspecting" His Closet

Catching Up With Dad

Indulging In A Mid-Day Nap At The B&B

A Beautiful Mass At The Beautiful Chapel On The Yard

One Of The Stained Glass Windows

On another occasion He began to teach by the sea.
A very large crowd gathered around Him
so that He got into a boat on the sea and sat down.
~ Mark 4:1


Happy To Have A Bit Of Freedom!

5:30 AM Workout

We Wrapped Up The Trip By Driving Up To
Ontario, NY To Visit My Mother

Comments

Popular Posts