Spring Break in Florida

Chad (my husband), My Father, My Mother, and Me!
Last week was Spring Break in Texas ... so we did something that I haven't done in almost 28 years.  I went to my parents' winter home in Pass-A-Grille, FL, where they spend about five months a year.  My youngest son, Noah, has never been to Florida, it was my Dad's 80th birthday, and we actually had a few days in a row free for travel!

My Father, My Son Noah, and My Mother
We try to get to the Gulf Coast for a few days on the Texas side of the Gulf of Mexico each year, but it was nice to once again see the town on the opposite side of the Gulf - where I used to visit as a teenager and young adult.  The Gulf air, seagulls crying, visiting with family, and just relaxing in a different place ... it was all great.

Visiting With The Doyle Family Historian - Aunt Eileen Doyle

Celebrating My Father's 80th Birthday At My Godfather's House - Uncle Mike - And Susan Doyle

Identifying People And Labeling Photos From
My Grandma and Grandpa Doyle's Wedding in 1929.

Visiting With My Mother

Comments