Book Review - The Magic of Ordinary Days

The Magic of Ordinary Days
If you are ever in the mood for a story (realistic historical fiction) that takes you from an anguishing situation that is slowly and tenderly overcome through acts of incredible forbearance, gentleness, and kindness by unexpected people, you will love this book.  The Magic of Ordinary Days is one of those rare books that I have read more than once.  I used to sign it out of the library now and again, but decided to go ahead and get it on Kindle.  One of the main characters, Ray Singleton, reminds me a lot of my husband.  I think that's one reason why I like the book so much.

The book was actually made into a Hallmark movie ... I've seen that a handful of times as well!  Some details had to be tweaked a bit and condensed, but the screenwriter did an awesome job of keeping the essence of the plot clear and strong.

A five star book in my mind for sure!

Comments