|In The Upper Room|
Courtesy of Stained Glass, Inc.
1) Is he a New Testament or Old Testament Saint?
2) What was his title in the Bible?
3) What was his relationship to St. Joseph of Barsabbas?
4) St. Matthias received his calling just before what feast?
5) What book in the Bible tells of St. Matthias?
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
1) New Testament
2) Apostle (he replaced Judas Iscariot)
3) Joseph of Barsabbas was also a contender to replace Judas Iscariot, but it was Matthias who was chosen using the system of lots.
5) Acts (Chapter 1, verses 15-26)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~