Ahhhhhh ... Signs of Spring


Peach Blossoms
Sweaters wrapped around the waist, track meets, blossoming trees, the wood-burning stove getting used less and less ...

Spring is on its way!

Puuuuuurple Tree!

(a.k.a. Redbud Tree)
(a.k.a. Cercis Canadensis) 
(a.k.a. Judas Tree)
For some reason, we like to exaggerate the word "purple" when my family sees these trees blossoming near our house.  They are actually a part of the Redbud Tree family and are sometimes called Judas Trees (based on Matthew 27:3-5).



X X X
Catholic Vitamins Farewell Interview
I have been a regular contributor to the wonderful podcast Catholic Vitamins for about one year now.  Lately, I have felt called to live a quieter and somewhat obscure life ... so I am wrapping up my time with Catholic Vitamins.  It is hard to let it go though, Deacon Tom and Dee are so wonderful; it has been such a pleasure to work with them!  Although this is my exit interview, I will still have one more "Saints and Scripture" contribution that will air in about two weeks (Vitamin K).

Comments